Terms and Policy
Accepting these Terms
This document, our rules, policies and the other documents referenced make up our Terms of Service (“Terms”). The Terms are a legally binding contract between you and WigTrader LLC. (“WigTrader”). This contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use WigTrader and our Services (the “Service” includes the “Website” and the application for your mobile device (the “App”), as well as all related websites, networks, downloadable software, and other services provided by us and on which a link to the Terms are displayed) provided by WigTrader. Please read them carefully.
BY USING OUR SERVICE, YOU’RE CREATING A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT TO COMPLY WITH ALL THE TERMS.
We may amend the Terms and Policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. If we change the Terms and Policy in a way that reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities, we will provide you with a notification.
Some important introductions for you.
1. Description of the Service
The Service is an online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-customer classified marketplace. WigTrader may help facilitate transactions, users that list and sell items through the Service ("Sellers") and users that purchase items through the Service ("Buyers") are entirely responsible for the sale of goods (referred to herein as “goods”, “products” or “items”) transactions between them, including without limitation the listing of goods and any applicable product warranties. Sellers and Buyers (this means you) are collectively referred to herein as “Users” of the Service.
2. Other Terms and Policies Which Apply
For an individual to have a WigTrader account you must be a resident of the United States and at least 18 years old, or the age of majority in your state of residence.
By using the Service, you agree to comply with the following policies and any additional policies that we may notify you of from time-to-time apply to you (“Policies”). These Terms apply to all
Law Enforcement Information
WigTrader helps people in the U.S. sell, list and transact online to sell and buy goods. The following Terms may apply, depending on how you use our Service.
- Seller Rules - If you list any items for sale, these additional Policies apply to you.
- Buyer Rules - If you use our Service to browse or purchase, these additional Policies apply to you.
Intellectual Property Owners- If you are the owner or authorized agent of the owner of copyrighted or other protected intellectual property, the DMCA Policy describes your rights and obligations to have your content removed from the App and Website.
Law Enforcement and Information Requests- If you are contacting us to request information about a User or Transaction from an authorized law enforcement agency this process applies to you.
3. Your Account with WigTrader
You’ll need to create an Account with WigTrader to use some features of our Service. If WigTrader determines that your use of an Account violates any of our Terms, or is otherwise inappropriate or illegal, WigTrader may, at its sole discretion, take action, up to and including termination of your account. Additional information can be found under Policy, Prohibited Conduct and Prohibited Items Policies. If you have previously violated our Terms using another account, refuse to provide information, or if we are unable to verify the information you provided, you may be ineligible for an Account.
Here are a few rules about Accounts with WigTrader:
A User shall not use an Account for money laundering or any illegal purpose or in violation of any law or regulation or provision of these Terms. As a condition for using the Service, we hold all buyers or sellers accountable for violations of law, violations of these Terms and all applicable policies.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to have an account
- You may only register for and maintain one Account.
- You may be required to provide us with current and accurate information about yourself (such as your name, address, date of birth, Social Security number, and/or a copy of your driver’s license or other government-issued identification) (“User Information”). We may verify your User Information with a third-party vendor. We also may request you to send us additional documents or information to help us verify your identity. It is prohibited to use false information or impersonate another person through your Account
- You agree that the User Information and Payment Instrument information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it updated.
- You are solely responsible for any activity and listings on your Account. You also are responsible for ensuring your Account accurately reflects your current User Information.
- You are responsible for all fees, chargebacks, payment reversals or refunds received from your transaction.
- You are responsible for keeping your Account password secure. If you believe your account has been compromised please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Termination by You
You may terminate your Account with WigTrader at any time from by sending a request to: email@example.com. WigTrader will not cancel your account if you have transactions that are currently in process.
5. Scope of License
The App and Website are licensed, not sold, to you for use only under our Terms. WigTrader reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. WigTrader hereby grants you a personal, limited, revocable, non-transferable license to use the App and Website on a single compatible device that you own or control, solely for your own personal use.
You may not modify, alter, reproduce, distribute or make the App or Website available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the App or Website.
You may not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the App or Website, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or regulation or third party terms), nor attempt to disable or circumvent any security or other technological measure designed to protect the App or Website or any content available through the App or Website.
The Service may include open source software or third party software. Any such software is made available to Users under the terms of the applicable licenses. Please refer to the Help Center Section for the applicable notices and license terms.
6. Third Party Services & Linked Websites
7. Your Listing Content
Content that you post using our service must be content you own or have the right to use (so let’s refer to it as “Your Content”). That includes anything you post using our Service (like usernames, shop names, profile pictures, listing photos, reviews, listing descriptions comments, etc.).
Responsibility for Your Content. You are solely responsible for Your Content. You represent that you have all necessary rights to Your Content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it. Permission to Use Your Content. By posting Your Content through our Service, you grant WigTrader a license to use it. We don’t claim any ownership to Your Content, but we have your permission to use it to help WigTrader function and grow. That way, we won’t infringe any rights you have to Your Content and we can help promote your listings and/or Account.
By posting Your Content, you grant WigTrader a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of Your Content to provide the Service and to promote WigTrader, or the Service in general, in any formats and through any channels, including across any WigTrader Service or third-party website or advertising medium.
Reporting Unauthorized Content. WigTrader has great respect for intellectual property rights, and is committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from the Service. If content that you own or have rights to has been posted to the Service without your permission and you want it removed, please follow the steps listed by DMCA. If Your Content infringes another person’s intellectual property, we will remove it if we receive proper notice. We will notify you if that happens.
Inappropriate, False or Misleading Content. This should be common sense, but there are certain types of content we don’t want posted on WigTrader’s Service (for legal reasons or otherwise). You agree that you will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar or otherwise offensive or in violation of our Prohibited Items Policy, Prohibited Conduct Policy or any part of our Terms. You also agree not to post any content that is false, misleading or uses the Service in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive.
8. Your Use of Our Service
License to Use Our Service. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use our Service—subject to these Terms and the following restrictions:
- Don’t Use Our Service to Break the Law. You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Service. This includes any local, state, federal and international laws that may apply to you. It’s your responsibility to obtain any permits or licenses and have proof of ownership or receipts if required.
- You may not use WigTrader to list or sell items that violate any laws. You may not use WigTrader Service to commit fraud, theft or any other crimes against WigTrader, another WigTrader user or a third party. Please review our “Marketplace Accepted Products & Services.”
- Don’t Try to Harm Our Systems. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
Agreement to Receive Electronic Communications: By using our Service, you’re agreeing to our Electronic Communications Policy, which describes how we provide that information to you. It says that we can send you information electronically (by email, push-message, etc.) instead of mailing you paper copies (it’s better for the environment), and that your electronic agreement is the same as your signature on paper.
Items You Purchase: WigTrader does not manufacture, store or inspect any of the items sold through our Service. We provide the venue; but the items in our marketplaces are produced, listed and sold directly by independent sellers, so WigTrader cannot and does not make any warranties about items’ quality, safety or legality. Any legal claim related to an item you purchase must be brought directly against the Seller of the item. You release WigTrader from any claims related to items sold through our Service, including for defective items, misrepresentations by sellers or items that caused physical injury (like product liability claims).
Content You Access: You may come across materials that you find offensive or inappropriate while using our Service. WigTrader is not responsible for the decency, accuracy, copyright compliance, or legality of content posted by Users that you accessed through the Service. You release us from all liability relating to that content.
People You Interact With: You can use the Service to interact with other individuals. However, you understand that we do not screen Users of our Services, and you release us from all liability relating to your interactions with other Users. Please report Users who engage in Prohibited Conduct firstname.lastname@example.org so we may review their account. Please also follow our Safety Tips Guidelines.
Other Disclaimers/Warranties: WigTrader is dedicated to making our Service the best they can be, but we’re not perfect and sometimes things can go wrong. You understand that our Services are provided “as is” and without any kind of warranty (express or implied). We are expressly disclaiming any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as any warranties implied by a course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade.
We do not guarantee that the Service will be secure or available at any particular time or location; or that any defects or errors will be corrected; or the results of using the Service will meet all your expectations. We will take every reasonable effort to ensure that the Service will be free of viruses or other harmful materials and to correct defects once identified.
9. Suspension or Termination by WigTrader
WigTrader reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any of its Services, in whole or in part at any time for any reason, without notice (unless required by law). We may refuse service to anyone and may terminate or suspend your Account (and any related Accounts) and your access to the Service in whole or in part at any time, for any reason, without notice unless required by law). For example, WigTrader will promptly terminate without notice the Accounts of Users who are determined by WigTrader to be "repeat offenders." A repeat offender is a User who has been notified of a violation of our Terms, engages in infringing activity, or has had content removed from the Service at least twice.
If we terminate or suspend your Account or access to our Service:
- You don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our Service, for example, to sell or buy on our Websites or Apps. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Service may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through the WigTrader
- You remain responsible for fees, shipping fees, chargebacks/funds reversals, returns or refunds requested and remain obligated to resolve any disputes with other Users that are a result of purchases or sales of goods occurring prior to termination/suspension.
10. Buying and Selling Generally
Prohibited Transactions. When buying a product using the Service, Buyers also must not place orders without the intent to purchase, purchase goods for a commercial purpose (e.g., resale), or place any order that is determined by WigTrader to be fraudulent or illegal. You agree that the Service may only be used for bona fide purchases of goods, and may not be used to transfer money between a Buyer and Seller that is unrelated to a purchase of goods.
- A Seller shall not purchase a product Seller themselves has listed. A Seller who wishes to withdraw a listing must do so by deleting the listing not during but before any type of transaction or offer has been accepted.
- Sales Contract. A sales contract for a product will be formed with the Seller when the Buyer completes the steps for purchasing a product as prompted on the Service, but before payment is made by the Buyer. The Seller and the Buyer shall not assign to a third party, provide as security, or otherwise dispose of their rights and obligations arising under such sales contract.
- WigTrader’s Role. Seller agrees that WigTrader has no role in the financial transaction between the seller and buyer.
- Ratings. Once a product has been received by a Buyer, the Buyer shall promptly rate the Seller. Once the Buyer has rated the Seller. Ratings need to be provided by the Buyer to let others know what a great seller you worked with.